To our Amazing patients,
We would like to inform you that our office is now fully reopened, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment.
We want to assure you that we have always been committed to the safety of our patients and our team. Infection control has always been a priority for our practice, and we have installed a newer state of the art sterilization area containing the most advanced equipment on the market to keep you safe.
At your next appointment you will see some of the changes we have made to protect patients and staff:
- When we book and confirm your appointment and upon arrival for your appointment, you will be asked some screening questions to make sure you have no Covid-19 symptoms or that you have not been advised to self-isolate for any reason. We ask that you update us if anything changes between the initial screening and the day of the appointment.
- We will have hand sanitizer for you to use in several areas of the office. Upon arrival please use the sanitizer provided on the ledge as you enter the office, (there is also some at the reception desk and in each operatory).
- We will be taking your temperature upon your arrival to the office and this will be recorded in your chart notes.
- You will be taken in to your treatment room right away, so we ask that you not sit on any of the waiting room furniture.
- You will notice that we have installed Sneeze guards on our reception desk as an additional protective measure.
- Appointments will be spaced to allow for social distancing between patients and you will be asked to wait outside the office, there are red lines on the sidewalk for you to stand by, until we are ready for you. We will politely ask that you come alone to your appointment and do not just drop by for treatment without our knowledge so we can adequately prepare for your arrival.
- If it makes you feel more comfortable, please bring your own mask as we will be unable to provide you with one as we have been mandated to conserve our PPE.
- When you leave, we will make the exit situation as contact free as possible.
Above all, we want to thank you for your patience and understanding as we all adapt to the new changes, and would ask for you to be flexible with the hygienist you see to avoid further delays in your dental healthcare needs.
Your trust and confidence in our office and team is appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Dr. Stan Heinrichs and team